Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Everything is Relative


Everything is relative.

If you don't agree with me you are a bigot.


Everyone knows that the only truth is there is no truth!

But it is your right to believe what you like.

Just as it is my right to believe that you are a deluded idiot.

Because everything is relative.

Really, the only thing that is important is how I feel about something.

 My own personal truth as it were.

Except there is no thing as truth.

So it's my opinion that matters.

And it is opinion that you are wrong to believe in anything.


Of course you may disagree with me, but you would be wrong in that.

And don't try and shove your religion down my throat.

That would be prejudicial and I can't stand prejudice so therefore it is wrong.

Don't like it?

Your entitled to think that.

You are wrong but that's ok, it's merely your belief system.

You can believe what you like as long as you don't force it on anyone else.

Like me.

I am letting you believe what you like (asstupidandwrongasitis).

And if your faith leads you to love people so much that you need to tell them your version of the truth for the sake of their souls, well,

Too bad.

There is no such thing as truth.

I know this.

Therefore you are wrong.

To suggest that my relativity is wrong is not only prejudicial,

it is down right ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment